- subscriber data (e.g. e-mail addresses)
- relevant author data (e.g. text entries, photographs)
- usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, times of access)
- metadata / communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses)
- contract data (e.g. subject matter, term)
Legal bases of processing
Legal bases for the processing of personal data by us are
– Art. 6 (1). (a) of the GDPR (consent of data subject)
– Art. 6 (1). (b) of the GDPR (performance of contractual or pre-contractual measures with the data subject)
– Art. 6 (1.) (c) of the GDPR (legal obligation) and
– Art. 6 (1). (f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest).
Processing of Data
Rights of data subjects
Right of withdrawal
Right of objection
In accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR, you have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your own particular situation, to file an objection to the processing of your personal data as based on Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR for the safeguarding of legitimate interests.
You can address the objection at any time informally to firstname.lastname@example.org.